Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
IRP application schedule A
The WI IRP Application Schedule A Vehicle Information - form MV2914 is used by parties that have an established WI IRP account. The form is used for the following reasons:
- Adding a vehicle to your account - complete sections A and C
- Add and delete a vehicle - complete sections A, B and C
- License plate/Cab Card or Cab Card only - complete sections A and B
- Changes in existing vehicle information (i.e., unit #, vehicle identification #, titled owner, etc.) - complete sections A and B
- Vehicle weight change (i.e., 32,000 to 54,000 lbs) - complete sections A and B and be sure to indicate new weight
Complete the form and fax it to (608) 267-6886. The application will be processed and billed the following work day, and you will receive by fax or email a temporary IRP vehicle registration for immediate operation.
If you are NOT able to fax the application, you may mail the form to:
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
P.O. Box 7955
Madison, WI 53707-7955
Questions about the content of this page:
Motor Carrier Services, email@example.com
Last modified: October 10, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.