Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
The CVR (Computerized Vehicle Registration) manual is an online collection of resources designed to provide support for our Wisconsin dealers and agents participating in the CVR electronic processing program.
Additional processing resources:
- Contact information/service hours form
- Mailing labels order form (choose MV2948)
- MV1047 Request for Title or Registration Correction form
- MV2132 Request for Manual Processing (Mail to WisDOT)
- MV2133 Automated Processing Partnership System (APPS) Contact Information Record
- MV2134 WisDOT License Plate and Decal Order
- MV2135 Temporary License Plate Initial Bulk Order/Reorder
- MV2340 Dealer/Agent Rescinded Sale Statement of Fact
- MV2932 Permission to pick up title
- MV2947 Order (yellow) mailing labels - MV2948
- Notification of new user
- Paper MV11 form vendors
- Plate and decal reorder form
- Sample reset form
- Secured party number request form
- Vehicle license plate fees
Join our email list today to receive the Partner Talk newsletter by email, as well as occasional notices regarding new CVR products and services and law changes affecting title and registration of motor vehicles.
Questions about the content of this page:
Division of Motor Vehicles, Dealer Section, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: January 12, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.