Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Design Opportunity Day
Annually, consultant firms on the WisDOT's Roster of Eligible Engineering Consultants are invited to present their design engineering qualifications and expertise to state staff in Madison, Wisconsin.
Design Opportunity Day 2015 will be held March 12, 2015 at the Exhibition Hall at the Alliant Energy Center, Madison, WI.
Interviews will be held on March 12, 2015 at:
Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
Madison, WI 53562
Phone: (608) 267-3976
FAX: (608) 267-0146
- Registration begins at 7:30 am
- Register in the Exhibition Hall lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- A projection screen will be provided in each interview room. All other equipment must be supplied by the consultant.
- Firms will have 30-minute interviews, including a 20 minute presentation and 10 minutes for questions/answers.
- Interview teams are limited to five members.
- Interview schedule
Questions about the content of this page:
Consultant Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: February 19, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.