Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
DBE - Uniform Certified Program (UCP) certified firms
To participate in the DBE Program, a firm must become certified.
Request a certification application from an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Labor Compliance Coordinator at the nearest regional office.
Civil Rights Compliance System (CRCS) is a Web-based application for WisDOT and its many partners throughout the state and nation.
- Access the UCP Directory and learn about participating firms.
- If your firm takes out construction plans/bids, is a subcontractor on a project, or applies for certification in the UCP program, then it should be registered in our database (move on to step 4).
Register with CRCS (If your
firm is already registered, move on to step 4)
- Note - Your firm need only register once.
- In exchange, you will have access to the contact information for every registered firm.
Log in to CRCS
- Enter UserID and password
- Click Submit
- Click Report
- Click Bidder's list
Questions about CRCS, contact:
Paul Ndon, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rochelle Codlyn, email@example.com
Last modified: Feb. 12, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.