Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Programs that are managed by WisDOT include the topics below. Each link includes legal requirements, Facilities Development Manual (FDM) guidance, forms and worksheets, FHWA guidance, and other information relevant to the topic.
- Aesthetic and visual impact
- Community and residential
- Cultural resources (archeology, history and tribes)
- Endangered species
- Environmental justice
- Erosion control and drainage
- Habitat evaluation
- Hazardous materials (asbestos, bioremediation, hazardous substances)
- Hydrogeology (and hazardous materials research and other information)
- Indirect and cumulative impacts
- Public involvement
- Sections 4(f) and 6(f), unique areas
- Sound quality
- Stormwater management
- Wetlands and waters
Questions about the content of this page:
Janet Nodorft, email@example.com
Last modified: May 13, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.