Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Environmental areas - Air
Tools and guidance to assist in the environmental documentation of the air quality and conformity impact of a proposed project.
The following documents are in Adobe
format unless noted otherwise.
(Note: Some files are large and may take longer to download depending on individual connection speeds. Users may need to zoom in to see details.)
- Transportation conformity state implementation plan (SIP) and interagency consultation (WisDOT, WDNR, FHWA, FTA, EPA, and designated MPOs) memorandum of agreement, Transportation Conformity MOA
- FDM 20-5-15 Federal air and noise laws (Noise Control Act)
- FDM 20-10-15 Federal air and noise regulations (FHWA procedures for abatement of highway traffic noise and construction noise) FAPG part 772)
- FDM 20-30-1 State agency agreements (WisDOT- WDNR cooperative agreement)
- Chapter 22 - Air quality chapter revision in progress; contact the Environmental services Section (608) 267-9806 with questions
- EPA - national ambient air quality standards (NAAQS)
- EPA - AIRNow - Real-time air pollution data; see regional ozone concentrations
- Climate change adaptation - policy
- Transportation and climate change newsletter - policy
- Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality Improvement Program (CMAQ) - policy
- Air quality reference material - technical
- Models and methodologies - technical
Questions about the content of this page:
Janet Nodorft, email@example.com
Last modified: April 13, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.