Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
- Moving Freight in Wisconsin: Accomplishments and Emerging Issues
- Freight-related programs and activities
- State-by-state rail, waterway and freight resources
- Wisconsin 511 travel information
- Wisconsin Truck Operator Map
Freight Network (MFN)
- The MFN is composed of highways, local roads, rail lines, ports and airports. The network identifies the role of the different transportation facilities in shipping freight to and from Wisconsin.
- 2014 Multimodal Freight Network map
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.