Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Additional law enforcement agency resources
- Certificate of Judgment - MV3158
- Driver Licensing Abbreviation Codes with Charge and Points - BDS108
- Driver Licensing Conviction Charge Codes & Points with Statute Numbers - BDS109
- Law Enforcement Officer's Instruction Manual for completing - MV4000
- Motor Vehicle Fatal Supplement Report - MV3480
- Wisconsin Driver Report of Accident - MV4002
Questions? Contact us: Wisconsin DMV email service
Last modified: September 30, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.