Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Information for law enforcement and courts
- Certified driver and vehicle records
- Driver license withdrawals
- Drunk driving law changes
- Fraudulent licenses
- License types (how to determine current license type)
- Online status check
- OWS and OAR Law
- Probationary driver licenses
- Traffic and Criminal Software (TraCS)
Questions? Contact us: Wisconsin DMV email service
Last modified: December 20, 2010
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.