Wisconsin Department of Transportation

Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.

How to get a duplicate occupational license

If you lost your occupational license or need to change your name or address, you can get a  duplicate occupational license at a Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) service center (excluding DMV renewal-only offices). You do not need to fill out a new occupational license application, but you must complete an application form MV3001, provide proof of your identity and pay a fee. Non-U.S. citizens must also provide proof of legal presence.

Questions? Contact us: Wisconsin DMV email service
Call: (608) 266-2261

Last modified: August 30, 2011

All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.