Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
2015 Southeast Region Local Program Funding Symposium
The 2015 Southeast (SE) Region Local Program Funding Symposium was held April 2 at the Waukesha County Technical College. The Symposium provided crucial information for any community currently applying for federal funds or those who have already received funding. Below are the individual presentations that were covered. Feel free to use them as resources in current or upcoming projects.
Important: The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise noted.
- FHWA Perspective - Bill Stark, FHWA Local Program and Suspension & Debarment
- STP-Urban, STP-Rural, Local Bridge Programs, Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ), and Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) - Bob Schmidt, WisDOT SE Region Local Program Engineer
- Change Management - New in 2015 - Bob Schmidt, WisDOT SE Region Local Program Engineer
- Roles of the LPA, MC, Designer/Consultant - Kathy Kramer, WisDOT SE Region Local Program Project Manager / Stan Lukasz, DAAR Program Manager
- Successful Project Delivery
- Consultant Contracting Process Overview - Stan Lukasz, DAAR Program Manager
- Design Process Overview - Stan Lukasz, DAAR Program Manager
- Pedestrian and Bike Accommodation on Local Facilities - Chris Squires, WisDOT SE Region Bicycle and Pedestrian Coordinator
- Railroad and Utility Process Overview - Paul Derksen, WisDOT Railroad Coordinator / Stan Lukasz, DAAR Program Manager
- Real Estate Process Overview - Kerry Paruleski, WisDOT SE Region Local Program Real Estate Coordinator
- Contract Letting / Construction Administration Process Overview - Joe Klarkowski, DAAR Construction Manager
- Transportation Economic Assistance (TEA) Grants - Jesse Patchak, WisDOT Economic Development & Freight Analysis Section
- Highway Safety Improvement (HSIP) & Rail Safety Programs - Stacey Pierce, WisDOT SE Region, Safety Engineer
- Local Public Agency Certification - Stan Lukasz, DAAR Program Manager
Questions about the content of this page:
Bob Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: April 14, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.