Work to begin on I-39/90/94 bridges at US 151, Madison
March 18, 2014
Two exit ramp will be closed and detoured during construction
Work is expected to begin Thursday (March 20) on the I-39/90/94 bridges over US 151 in Madison. The northbound Interstate ramp to southbound US 151 will be closed until August. The southbound Interstate ramp to northbound US 151 will be closed as well.
For northbound I-39/90/94 to southbound US 151:
- Right on exit 135B, US 151 toward Sun Prairie
- Right on exit 100, County C/Reiner Road
- Left at top of exit and cross over the highway
- Left onto southbound US 151
For southbound I-39/90/94 to northbound US 151:
- Right on exit 132, US 51 southbound
- Left onto WIS 30 east
- Left on Wisconsin Dells exit I-39/90/94 northbound
- Right on exit 135B, US 151 northbound to Sun Prairie
The southbound Interstate ramp to southbound US 151, and the northbound Interstate ramp to northbound US 151 will remain open.
Nighttime lane closures will occur on the Interstate and US 151. Speed limit is 55 in work zone.
The $2.9 million project cost is scheduled for completion by August 28, 2014.
Motorists are encouraged call 511 or log onto Wisconsin 511 online for the latest traffic updates locally and statewide.
For more information, contact:
Bob Lex, project manager
(608) 246-5622, firstname.lastname@example.org