WIS 29 lane closures scheduled in Marathon County next week
May 30, 2014
Crews plan make repairs to damaged beam guard on WIS 29 in Marathon County beginning Monday, June 2. Motorists can expect to encounter single lane closures, at these locations:
- Westbound WIS 29, between Chestnut Road and Maple Road (Exit 134), near Abbotsford.
- Eastbound WIS 29, between Maple Road (Exit 134) and Chestnut Road, near Abbotsford.
The speed will be reduced to 55 mph through the work zone. Motorists are reminded to drive with caution through the work zone and should be alert for slow moving vehicles.
Work is scheduled for completion before the end of the day on Thursday, June 5. The schedule is subject to change based on favorable weather conditions.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Check the North Central Region weekly construction update.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region Communications
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org