Reminder: Final public meeting scheduled for US 41 and WIS 29 interchange
June 2, 2014
Construction on Shawano and Packerland, and 60-days closures outlined
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) NE Region in Green Bay is sending a reminder that a public meeting has been scheduled for a construction update on US 41 and WIS 29. The meeting will be held tomorrow, Tuesday, June 3 at the US 41 Brown County project office, 1940 W. Mason Street, Green Bay from 4:30 to 6 p.m. A short presentation is scheduled for 4:45 p.m.
The public meeting will outline the US 41 Project construction and 60-day CLOSURES planned for the WIS 29 corridor, including the Shawano Avenue interchange and the Packerland Drive interchange. This meeting will also provide information on:
- Status of WIS 29 and US 41 interchange
- 2014 construction activities and construction schedule
- The construction of a roundabout at Elmhurst Avenue and Cardinal Lane
- Alternate routes during construction and closures
- Animated route maps and handouts
WisDOT representatives will be available to discuss the project and address any questions or concerns. Interested parties are encouraged to attend, ask questions and/or provide comments.
For more information, contact:
Mark Kantola, WisDOT project communications manager
(920) 492-4153, email@example.com