Larsen Road in Brown County to close for 15 days
June 6, 2014
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region in Green Bay is announcing a 15-day CLOSURE of Larsen Road under US 41 and the Lambeau Street/Hutson Road intersection.
The CLOSURE is scheduled to begin on Monday, June 9.
- Eastbound and westbound Larsen Road under US 41 to be CLOSED for 15 days.
- Lambeau Street from Larsen Road south to the Lambeau Street/Hutson Road intersection will also be CLOSED.
- US 41 traffic will not be impacted.
- Mason Street, Packerland Drive, Shawano Avenue, and South Taylor Street will remain open during the Larsen Road CLOSURES.
Refer to the US 41 Project website for daily updates of closures. Visit us on Facebook (WisconsinUS41) and follow us on Twitter @WisconsinUS41 for additional details on US 41 traffic impacts and lane closures.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the Northeast Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
For more information, contact:
Mark Kantola, US 41 Project communications manager
(920) 492-4153, email@example.com