Pavement marking installations scheduled in Iron, Lincoln, Oneida, Price, Waushara counties
June 27, 2014
Motorists can expect to encounter moving lane closures, flagging operations
Pavement marking operations are scheduled to begin Monday, June 30, at the following locations:
- US 2 (west of Hurley) at the intersections with County D and Valley Road.
- US 8 (north of Tomahawk) between County A and Woodland Drive.
- US 45 (town of Three Lakes) at the intersections with Javen Road, WIS 32 and County A.
- WIS 13 between County A (Prentice) and the Flambeau River (Park Falls).
- I-39 southbound off-ramp to WIS 73 (Plainfield).
- I-39 southbound off-ramp to County V (Hancock).
Motorists should be alert for slow moving vehicles and are reminded to drive with caution through the work zone. Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day, Thursday, July 2, 2014. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region:
- Follow us on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
- Call 5-1-1 or visit Wisconsin 511 online.
- Check the North Central Region weekly construction update.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
For more information, contact:
Kristin McHugh, WisDOT NC Region Communications
(715) 421-8380, firstname.lastname@example.org