Hansen Road bridge opens July 3 in Brown County
July 1, 2014
Project finishes two months ahead of schedule
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region in Green Bay is announcing the Hansen Road bridge will open Thursday, July 3. The bridge has been closed since September 3, 2013. The Hansen Road bridge will be completed and opened to traffic nearly two months ahead of schedule despite the severe winter and wet spring.
- Demolishing the Hansen Road bridge
- Constructing the new US 41 mainline
- Constructing the new Hansen Road bridge
Log on to the US 41 website for details of all projects. The US 41 Project can also be found on Facebook and Twitter. For statewide projects and traffic alerts, go to the Wisconsin DOT home page, visit Wisconsin 511 online or call 5-1-1. For more information regarding traffic impacts in all of the Northeast Region:
- Follow Northeast Region on Twitter for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories.
For more information, contact:
Mark Kantola, US 41 Project communications manager
(920) 492-4153, firstname.lastname@example.org