Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Plans, studies and projects - North Central Transportation Region
Adams, Florence, Forest, Green Lake, Iron, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Marquette, Menominee, Oneida, Portage, Price, Shawano, Vilas, Waupaca, Waushara and Wood counties.
Region construction overview
- NC Region weekly construction update
- 2015 NC Region construction map and report - State
- 2015 NC Region construction map and report - Local
Projects (under or scheduled for construction)
Note - All current year construction project information for the North Central Region can now be found at http://projects.511wi.gov/region/north-central/.
- Business 51 (Post Rd.), County B-Minnesota Ave., Plover/Whiting - Portage County
- I-39, Coloma-Plainfield - Waushara County
- I-39/Business 51 Interchange, Rothschild - Marathon County
- US 51 Bearskin Trail bridge, Hazelhurst - Oneida County
- US 51 (Rocky Run Rd.-Oneida County Y), Cassian/Hazelhurst - Oneida County
- WIS 22 (Main St.), Clintonville - Waupaca County
- WIS 29 (Sunrise Dr.-Business 51 Interchange), Rib Mountain/Rothschild - Marathon County
- WIS 54/Maple Dr. Intersection, Plover - Portage County
Plans/Studies (no construction activity)
- I-39 Stevens Point Area Corridor Study, Plover/Whiting/Park Ridge/Stevens Point/Dewey/Hull - Portage County
For more info. on NC Region plans, studies, and projects:
Kristin McHugh, WisDOT North Central Region Communications
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
North Central Region
Wisconsin Rapids Office
1681 Second Ave. South
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495-4768
Phone: (715) 421-8300
Fax: (715) 423-0334
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: May 7, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.