Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 22 (Main St.)
|View NC, WIS 22 (Main St.) - Clintonville, Waupaca County in a larger map.|
WIS 22 (Main St.), 10th St. to WIS 156, in the city of Clintonville, Waupaca County.
- The existing pavement on WIS 22 (Main St.) and the Pigeon River Bridge has reached the end of its service life.
- The proposed project will reconstruct the roadway and replace the bridge.
- To improve the safety and operations of the roadway WisDOT is planning to modify the intersection of WIS 22 and 12th St. and the intersection of WIS 22 and WIS 156/Green Tree Rd.
- Underground utilities and storm sewer also need to be replaced.
- View more info. on the proposed improvements.
Promote your business during construction
- Work on the Pigeon River bridge, and the roadway between 10th and 13th streets, is currently scheduled for construction in 2015.
- Work on the section of roadway between 13th St. and WIS 156/Green Tree Rd. is currently scheduled for construction in 2017, but may occur as early as 2016.
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: January 10, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.