Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 22 (Main St.), 10th St.-WIS 156 - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- No meetings currently scheduled
Future (next year and beyond)
- May 2014 - Final roadway plans scheduled for completion for the segment between 10th and 13th streets
- Early 2015 - Construction information meeting planned
- June 2015 - Final roadway plans scheduled for completion for the segment between 13th St. and WIS 156
- June 2015 - Work on Pigeon River Bridge, and the roadway between 10th and 13th streets currently scheduled for construction
- 2017 - The section of roadway between 13th St. and WIS 156/Green Tree Rd. currently scheduled for construction, but may occur as early as 2016
Past (anything prior to today)
- Nov. 14, 2013 - Public Involvement Meeting
- Oct. 14, 2013 - Local officials meeting
- Aug. 2013
- Environmental documentation completed
- Preliminary roadway plans completed
- Right of way plats completed
- Oct. 10, 2012 - Local officials meeting
- Oct. 22, 2012 - Public Involvement Meeting
- Summer 2012 - Historical and archaeological surveys completed
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: September 30, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.