Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-39/US 51 (Business 51-Foxglove Rd.)
Rothschild and Rib Mountain, Marathon County
|View Southbound I-39/US 51 (Business 51-Foxglove Rd.) project location.|
Southbound I-39/US 51, Business 51 to Foxglove Rd., village of Rothschild and town of Rib Mountain, in Marathon County.
- Widen and resurface southbound I-39/US 51 bridge over the Wisconsin River
- Replace 1.9 miles of pavement along southbound I-39/US 51, Business 51 (Rothschild) to Foxglove Rd.
- Reconstruct I-39/US 51 bridge over Business 51
- Allows for future on-street bike accommodation on Business 51
- Allows for future multi-use path along Business 51
Planning started in 2003 and design work in 2004. Construction began in 2012.
Southbound - Under construction and scheduled to be completed 2013. Some additional bridge work and lane closures will occur in 2014.
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 27, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.