Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-39 Stevens Point Area Corridor Study - Public involvement
Community outreach and education is currently underway to share information about the potential improvements and the process.
- Join our distribution
list to receive updates and notices via email on I-39
Stevens Point Area Corridor Study.
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact Kristin McHugh if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No meetings are currently scheduled at this time.
- October 14, 2014 - PIM, I-39/US 10 east/ WIS 66 interchange
- February 27, 2014 - PIM, I-39/WIS 66/Stanley Street interchange
- February 25, 2014 - PIM, I-39/County B interchange
- May 19, 2011 - PIM, Study introduction
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: October 17, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.