Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51/County U/County K/Business 51 Interchange - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Construction resumed April 1, 2014.
- Construction is scheduled for completion late November 2014.
Past (anything prior to today)
- Apr. 2013 - Construction scheduled to start
- Apr. 8, 2013 - Marathon County U (Merrill Avenue) overpass removal rescheduled
- Mar. 18, 2013 - Construction Information Meeting
2012 and older
- July 19, 2012 - In This Together meeting
- Mar. 16, 2011 - Public Hearing to provide general public opportunity to formally provide comment on the project
- Feb. 3, 2010 - Public involvement meeting focused on presenting WisDOT preferred alternative
- Sept. 17, 2009 - Public involvement meeting focused on presenting interchange alternatives considered and a summary of each to receive comment from the general public
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT North Central Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: August 6, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.