Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Winneconne, in Winnebago
|View NE, WIS 116 in a larger map.|
WIS 116 (Main St.) from just west of 9th St. to just east of 13th Ave., in Winneconne, Winnebago County.
- The existing bridge over the Wolf River in downtown Winneconne will be replaced with a fixed span bridge just south of the existing alignment. Reconstruction of the bridge approaches will extend roughly to 2nd St. on the west and 2nd Ave. on the east.
- New fishing piers will be constructed roughly in the same location as the existing roadway bridge extending from both shores with a gap over the main navigation channel.
- The remainder of Main Street within the village of Winneconne (2nd Street to 9th Street on the west and 2nd Avenue to 13th Avenue on the east) will be reconstructed as part of a separate project. New storm sewer is included and utilities under the existing roadway will be replaced.
- Environmental study for Wolf River bridge completed in 2014.
- Bridge project is currently in preliminary design with construction scheduled to start in 2017 and be completed in late 2018.
- Main St. reconstruction is currently in preliminary design with construction scheduled to start in 2018 and be completed in late 2018.
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 31, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.