Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 26 - Public involvement
Public input is an important part of the project development process and comments are encouraged. If you have any questions, comments or would like additional information, please contact the project team.
Promote your business during construction
- Promote your business by uploading your business information to our business listing website.
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- No scheduled meetings
- Apr. 9, 2015 - PIM, construction update
- Dec. 26, 2013 - Project comments were due
- Dec. 10, 2013 - Business meeting and PIM
- Dec. 3, 2013 - Local officials meeting
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Apr. 27, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.