Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 29 (County FF-County U) Freeway Conversion - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Fall 2014 - County FF interchange construction scheduled to be completed
Future (next year and beyond)
To be determined (TBD)
- TBD - Construction of County VV interchange
Past (anything prior to today)
- Fall 2013 - County FF interchange construction started
- J-turn work started and completed spring 2013
- Apr. 4, 2013 - PIM
- Feb. 2013 - Real estate acquisition scheduled to be completed and complete final design
- Nov. 2012 - Stakeholder advisory committee (SAC) meeting
- Apr. 26, 2012 - PIM
- Mar. 2012 - Preliminary design scheduled to be completed and final design started
- Mar. 28, 2012 - Stakeholder meeting
- Jan. 2012 - Real estate acquisition scheduled to start
- Feb. 2012 - SAC meeting
- 2011 - Preliminary and final design work
- Nov. 2011 - Stakeholder Advisory Committee (SAC) meeting
- Dec. 2011 - Environmental documentation scheduled to be completed
- June 2011 - PIM and SAC meeting
- Dec. 2010 - SAC meeting and started environmental documentation
- Oct. 2010 - Started preliminary design work
- 2008 - Study completed and Environmental Assessment (EA) created with a Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) signed Jan. 14, 2008.
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: April 21, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.