Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 32 Planning Study - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Winter 2014 - Phase 2, Approved Environmental Document anticipated
Future (next year and beyond)
- Spring 2015 - Phase 2, 30 percent design and functional plans anticipated
Past (anything prior to today)
- Feb. 24, 2014 - City of De Pere Plan Commission mtg., WIS 32 presentation action item 4 Note - This video may take 1-2 minutes to load.
- Oct. 29, 2013 - City of De Pere Plan Commission mtg., WIS 32 presentation action item 3 Note - This video may take 1-2 minutes to load.
- Aug. 26, 2013 - City of De Pere Plan Commission mtg., WIS 32 presentation action item 2 Note - This video may take 1-2 minutes to load.
- June 3, 2013 - Comments/feedback were due on alternatives
- May 2013 - Phase 1, Final report including existing conditions analysis of traffic operations and alternatives. Corridor recommendations including highway, rail, bicycle, pedestrian, transit and other emerging needing in a downtown environment.
- Mar. 21, 2013 - PIM
- Jan. 23, 2013 - Stakeholders mtg.
- Data collection activities and alternatives development
- Dec. 13, 2011 - WIS 32 stakeholders mtg.
- Sept. 13, 2011 - Media kickoff mtg.
- 2011 - Planning started
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 14, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.