Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Plans and studies - Northeast Transportation Region
Brown, Calumet, Door, Fond du Lac, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Oconto, Outagamie, Sheboygan and Winnebago counties.
Plans and studies (no construction activity)
- US 41 (Milwaukee-Green Bay) Interstate Conversion Study, Milwaukee to Green Bay - Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Winnebago, Outagamie and Brown counties
- US 151 (WIS 175-County WH) Fond du Lac Bypass Corridor Preservation Study, Fond du Lac - Fond du Lac County
- WIS 21 (Rivermoor Rd.-US 41) Planning Study, Omro/Oshkosh - Winnebago County
- WIS 23 (County P-WIS 32) Corridor Preservation Study, Plymouth/Sheboygan Falls - Sheboygan County
- WIS 32 (3rd St.-8th St.) Planning Study, De Pere - Brown County
- WIS 57 Improvements, De Pere/Allouez - Brown County
- WIS 116 (Winneconne) Wolf River Bridge Study, Winneconne - Winnebago County
For more information on NE region plans, studies, and projects:
Kim A. Rudat, WisDOT Northeast Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
944 Vanderperren Way
Green Bay, WI 54304-0080
Phone: (920) 492-5643
Fax: (920) 492-5640
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT NE Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 15, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.