Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 2 (Belknap St.) - Related information
- City of Superior Public Works
- Superior Business Improvement District
- Superior-Douglas County Area Chamber of Commerce
- City of Superior, map gallery
- WisDOT maps
- In This Together case study - Tower Ave (1995-96)
Other WisDOT plans, studies and projects
- Wisconsin 511 Travel info. - The most current road closures/traffic info.
- RIDESHARE programs (carpooling/bike commuting)
- WisDOT roundabouts
- Apply for permit to install temporary business sign(s) in right of way
- Signs (directional and informational) - Business info. and directional info. on signs in the right of way for qualifying businesses, services or activities
- Travel Easy - Safety info. for traveling through work zones
- Life of a highway project - A highway project, concept through construction, is a complex process involving time, money, expertise in many areas and citizen involvement.
- 'In This Together' program - Info. for businesses located in work zones
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: October 8, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.