Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 25 and US 12/29 Improvement Projects - Fast facts
|View NW, WIS 25 and US 12/29 Improvement Projects in a larger map.|
WIS 25/US 12, Tainter St. to Wolske Bay Rd., WIS 25, 10th Ave. to 24th Ave., and US 12/WIS 29/Red Cedar Street Intersection, in Menomonie - Dunn County.
We have developed preliminary plans to make improvements to WIS 25 and the US 12/Red Cedar Street intersection in Menomonie. This project consist of the following beneficial changes:
WIS 25 (South Broadway Street)
- Resurfacing with asphalt pavement
- Crosswalk and utility upgrades between 24th Avenue and 10th Avenue
WIS 25/US 12 (North Broadway Street)
- Resurfacing with asphalt pavement between 350 feet south of Wolske Bay Road and Tainter Street
US 12/WIS 29 (Stout Rd.) & Red Cedar Street Intersection
- Traffic signal installation
- Crosswalk and sidewalk connections between Technology Drive and East Service Road
Promote your business during construction
- South Broadway Street - April 2014
- North Broadway Street - April 2014
- Red Cedar Street Intersection - April 2014
- Late spring 2015 - Begin construction
- Fall 2015 - Complete construction
- No detours are currently planned
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 13, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.