Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 27 Brockway - Fast facts
|View NW, WIS 27 - Brockway, Jackson County in a larger map.|
WIS 27, South County Line to West 1st Street, in Brockway, Jackson County.
- We are currently developing plans to resurface WIS 27 in two
- The first part of the project will resurface WIS 27 between the Monroe/Jackson County Line and 7th Street in the Town of Brockway.
- The second part will resurface WIS 27 from 7th Street to West 1st Street in Brockway.
- The project will include other details such as guardrail and culvert improvements.
Promote your business during construction
- 2014-2015 - We will complete design and develop plans.
- 2016 - Construction anticipated to begin.
- WIS 27 will remain open to traffic.
- Crews will direct traffic through the work zone with stop and go signs.
Design work with construction anticipated 2016.
Adam Sarauer, WisDOT Project Leader
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: September 5, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.