Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 35 Stony Brook Creek Structure Replacement - Fast facts
|View NW, WIS 35 Stony Brook Creek Structure Replacement - Douglas County in a larger map.|
WIS 35, south of Ellison Road, south of Superior, in Douglas County (Stony Brook Creek).
We will complete work on WIS 35 next year. Improvements to the roadway will include:
- Excavation to remove and replace the Stony Brook Creek Box Culvert
- Work under the Nemadji River Bridge to repair erosion from high water in 2012
Promote your business during construction
- Construction is expected to begin in 2015.
- The structure replacement will require a road closure. Traffic will be detoured using County B east to County A north to County C west. Only local traffic will be permitted in these limits.
- No traffic will be able to cross Stony Brook Creek during this time.
- Traffic over the Nemadji River Bridge will be unaffected.
2015 construction project
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Superior Office
1701 N. 4th St.
Superior, WI 54880
Phone: (715) 392-7925
Fax: (715) 392-7863
TDD: (800) 590-1868
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: November 13, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.