Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 53 - Fast facts
|View NW, US 53, Galesville to Blair, in Trempealeau County in a larger map.|
US 53, Galesville to Blair, in Trempealeau County.
- We are currently resurfacing US 53 between Galesville and
Beach Corners and replacing two bridges. Roadway improvements for
this project include:
- Two structure replacements over Beaver Creek
- Addition of a right turn lane from WIS 95 onto US 53
Promote your business during construction
- April 28, 2014 - Begin construction.
- Oct. 30, 2014 - Construction expected to be completed.
- Crews will direct traffic through the work zone with stop and go signs.
Dave Koepp, Project Manager
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: October 30, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.