Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 54 - Fast facts
Melrose/Black River Falls, Jackson
|View NW, WIS 54 - Melrose/Black River Falls, Jackson County in a larger map.|
WIS 54, WIS 71 (Melrose) to 11th Street (Black River Falls), in Jackson County.
- We are currently completing design and development plans to
resurface WIS 54 between WIS 71 and 11th Street in Jackson County.
Roadway improvements will include:
- Asphalt will be placed on the bridge over Squaw Creek
- A two-way left-turn lane will be constructed between County R and 11th Street
- Concrete will be placed on the bridge over Trout Run Creek
Promote your business during construction
- 2014-2016 - WisDOT will complete design and development plans
- 2017 - Anticipated construction
- WIS 54 will remain open
- Crews will direct traffic through the work zone with stop and go signs
- Trout Run Creek Bridge will use temporary signals
Anticipated 2017 construction
Adam Sarauer, WisDOT Project Leader
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 22, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.