Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 8/WIS 46 Intersection - Fast facts
|View NW, US 8/WIS 46 intersection, Apple River - Polk County in a larger map.|
This project is complete.
US 8/WIS 46 intersection, in the town of Apple River, six miles north of Amery - Polk County.
- We recently constructed a new, single lane roundabout at the intersection of US 8 and WIS 46 just north of Amery.
Promote your business during construction
- June 30 - mid-July (stage 1): Construct bypass road and install temporary signals
- Mid-July - mid-September (stage 2): Construct single lane roundabout
- Mid-September - mid-October (stage 3): Remove temporary bypass road
- November 7, 2014: Construction scheduled to be completed
- US 8 and WIS 46 traffic is now routed to the new roundabout.
Beth Cunningham, WisDOT Northwest Region Project Manager
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire, WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: November 7, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.