Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 100/Ryan Road - Fast facts
Oak Creek, Milwaukee
|View SE, WIS 100/Ryan Road, in Oak Creek, Milwaukee County. in a larger map.|
WIS 100/Ryan Road, S. 27th Street to Howell Avenue, in the city of Oak Creek, Milwaukee County.
- The roadway will be reconstructed with concrete pavement
- Traffic signals will be upgraded at 27th Street, 22nd Street, 13th Street, I-94 westbound ramps, I-94 eastbound ramps and Howell Avenue
- Sidewalks will be added on the north and south sides of Ryan Road
- A pond will be constructed east of 13th Street
Promote your business during construction
The current condition of the roadway pavement is highly deteriorated and nearing the end of its useful life. The roadway section can no longer be economically maintained due to the amount of pavement deterioration and poor ride quality.
April through late fall 2014. Some minor work will be completed in spring 2015.
- During stage one of construction on Ryan Road, traffic will be switched to the existing eastbound lanes while work is done on the westbound lanes
- During stage two, traffic will be moved to the newly constructed westbound lanes and work will be done on the eastbound lanes
- During all construction, one lane of traffic will be maintained in each direction and there will be left turn lanes at signalized intersections
Tom Lazcano P.E., WisDOT Project Manager
Brian DeNeve, WisDOT Southeast Region Communications
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
141 NW Barstow St.
P.O. Box 798
Waukesha, WI 53187-0798
Phone: (262) 548-5902
Fax: (262) 548-5662
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 24, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.