Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 190 (Capitol Drive) Corridor Study - Public involvement
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- Summer 2014 - PIM #3
- Late 2014 - Environmental Assessment (EA) anticipated to be available for public review and comment
- May 17, 2011 - PIM, alternative intersection designs. With
the future traffic demands, extensive improvements at cross road
intersections will improve safety and traffic operations.
- Handout and comment sheet (Note - Comment period ended June 3, 2011)
- View exhibits/maps
from this PIM
- Existing typical sections
- Typical section for capacity expansion to north and south
- Typical section for capacity expansion to outside and median
- WIS 16 intersection alternatives impact matrix
- Commercial corridor alternatives impact matrix
- WIS 164 intersection alternatives impact matrix
- Springdale Road intersection alternatives impact matrix
- Barker Road intersection alternatives impact matrix
- Brookfield Road intersection alternatives impact matrix
- March 18, 2009 - PIM
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: April 16, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.