Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 190 (Capitol Drive) Corridor Study - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- January 2015 - Functional plan scheduled to be completed
- April 2015 - PIM #3 which will show the recommended alternative
- June 2015 - Environmental Assessment (EA) anticipated to be available for public review and comment
Past (anything prior to today)
- May 2012 - PIM
- Study info. gathering continued
- June 3, 2011 - Alternative intersection design comment period ended
- May 17, 2011 - PIM - Alternative intersection designs
- Mar. 2011 - Environmental document completed
- Feb. 2010 - Traffic analysis completed
- Mar. 18, 2009 - PIM
- Sept. 2008 - Data collection started
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: November 18, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.