Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 41 Stadium Freeway - Fast facts
|View SE, US 41 Stadium Freeway in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County in a larger map.|
US 41, State St. to I-94 (Brewers Stadium), in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County.
The project will include:
- Shoulder and barrier wall repair
- Concrete pavement base patching, milling and overlaying of asphaltic surfaces of travel lanes, drainage improvement and pavement marking
- Bridge deck replacement of the Wisconsin Avenue bridge
- Concrete overlay at the Wells Street bridge
- Structure painting for the Bluemound bridge all located over US 41
Promote your business during construction
- Feb.-Fall 2014
- Numerous night closures of system ramps in the US 41 and I-94 interchange.
- A long duration closure of the Wisconsin Avenue on-ramp to southbound US 41.
- Numerous night closures for northbound and southbound US 41 traffic expected for the duration of the roadway improvements.
- For up to date daily closure information view current travel information on 511WI (select County = Milwaukee and Highway = US 41)
Wisconsin Avenue bridge deck replacement (present until Fall 2014)
- Bridge deck to be constructed in halves, while maintaining one eastbound lane and one westbound lane across the bridge at all times.
- Demolition of the deck will require full closures of northbound and southbound US 41.
- Detour to be provided for full closures.
Wells Street bridge deck overlay (after completion of Wisconsin Avenue bridge)
- Bi-directional traffic (eastbound and westbound traffic in a single lane) will be maintained on the bridge during the entire overlay process.
Ken Kiepczynski, P.E., Project Manager
Brian DeNeve, WisDOT SE Region Communications
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
141 NW Barstow St.
P.O. Box 798
Waukesha, WI 53187-0798
Phone: (262) 548-5902
Fax: (262) 548-5662
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: April 4, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.