Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 50 Corridor Study
|View SE, WIS 50 Corridor Study project location.|
WIS 50, I-43 to WIS 67, in Delavan, in Walworth County.
4.7-mile study will evaluate long-term improvements to traffic flow and safety in the corridor. The engineering and environmental study will:
- Analyze existing and future traffic demands.
- Develop alternatives for addressing safety concerns and recommend a preferred alternative.
- Examine environmental impacts and measures to avoid or minimize impacts.
WIS 50 is part of the National Highway System and is an important link in the Corridors 2020 transportation system.
Major outcomes of the study to include:
- Environmental Assessment (EA) including a range of alternatives and their impacts to the environment
- Functional plan outlining the preferred option
Study - Long term planning with no construction activity at this time.
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: August 7, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.