Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 60 Study - Public involvement
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- Summer 2014 - PIM anticipated to discuss the refined range of alternatives
- Late 2014 - PIM anticipated to discuss preferred alternative and impacts
- Sept. 13, 2012 - PIM
- June 20 and 27, 2012 - PIM, introduced the project and displayed preliminary range of alternatives
- Newsletter - June 2012
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
WIS 60 Study Project Team, email@example.com
Last modified: April 14, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.