Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12 Corridor, aka Baraboo Bypass - Bike/pedestrian accommodations - Maps
Starts at US 12 bypass along Fern Dell Rd., south of I-90/94, and ends at Frontage Rd. West (near intersection of Wisconsin Dells Pkwy South and N. Gasser Rd.), north of I-90/94, in village of Lake Delton, in Sauk County.
- Start just west of the proposed roundabout on Fern Dell Rd.
- Head west to Ishnala Rd./Burritt Ave. and turn right/north
- Take Ishnala Rd./Burritt Ave. north to N. Gasser Rd. and turn right/east
- Take N. Gasser Rd. east to Zap Dr. and turn left/north
- Take Zap Dr. north to Frontage Rd. West
Located adjacent to the north section of the US 12 bypass and will connect to the north section bypass project just to the west of the Giebel Ct./Moon Rd./Fern Dell Rd. roundabout.
View US 12 Corridor, aka Baraboo Bypass - Bike/pedestrian accommodations in a larger map.
- Bike/pedestrian accommodations (printable view) (yellow line on map above)
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 23, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.