Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12 Corridor, aka Baraboo Bypass - Bike/pedestrian accommodations - Schedule
For more information on Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other public activities, visit Public involvement.
Current (this year)
- Aug. 2014 - Construction scheduled to start
- Fall 2014 - Construction scheduled to be completed
Future (next year and beyond)
- Nothing to report
Past (anything prior to today)
- Fall 2011 - Appraisals and acquisition for purchase of right of way
- Summer 2011 - Finalize preliminary roadway plans, update environmental study
- Spring 2011 - Appraisals and acquisition for purchase of right of way started, and PIM
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: June 23, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.