Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 12, aka Wisconsin Dells Parkway - Maps
US 12, aka Wisconsin Dells Parkway (aka the strip), Wisconsin Dells and Lake Delton, in Sauk County.
View SW, US 12, aka Wisconsin Dells Parkway project in a larger map.
Jan. 22, 2013 - PIM
- Existing conditions
- Crash summary
- Access management
- Alternative layouts
Sept. 6, 2012 - Public Advisory Group (PAG) meeting
Dec. 13, 2011 - PIM
- Maps from this
- Project overview
- US 12, Wisconsin Dells to Baraboo
- Crash rate summary
- Safety study alternates - One-way pairs
- Safety study alternates
- Four-lane undivided
- Four-lane divided
- Five-lane with a two-way left turn lane (TWLTL)
- Resurfacing project overview and typical sections
- US 12-Red Bird Ave.
- Red Bird Ave.-North of Pilgrim Dr. (Mt. Olympus Inn/Pleasantview Motel)
- North of Pilgrim Dr. (Mt. Olympus Inn/Pleasantview Motel)-North of Bonanza Dr. (Mt. Olympus parking lot)
- North of Bonanza Dr. (Mt. Olympus parking lot) to WIS 13 (Broadway St.)
- Typical sections - Existing vs. proposed
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 18, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.