Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14 Cross Plains - Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
When will construction occur?
- 2014 - Construction of County P Bridge anticipated to prepare for US 14 construction.
- 2015 - Project construction anticipated.
Why must on-street parking be removed?
- Existing street is not very wide and improvements are needed to address traffic concerns.
- One segment of roadway to be reconstructed with a two-way left turn lane eliminating parking.
- Street width in the downtown section is too narrow to provide parking.
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: June 14, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.