Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14 Cross Plains
|View SW, US 14 Cross Plains Project in a larger map.|
The reconstruction of US 14 between County KP and Westview Court
in Cross Plains is scheduled to begin Mar. 30, 2015. The highway
will be closed to through traffic between County KP and County P
until mid-October. A detour will utilize County KP, Bourbon Street,
and County P. An alternate route will also be posted using WIS 78
and US 12.
Access will be permitted to local businesses in the work zone. Motorists are encouraged to continue to patronize the businesses during construction.
US 14, County KP to Westview Ct., in Cross Plains, in Dane County.
- Reconstruction of 1.5 miles of US 14 (Main Street) between County KP and Westview Court.
- Intersection improvements proposed at County P (Church St.) and Brewery Rd.
- Signals to be replaced or installed at each intersection
- Existing structure on US 14 (over Brewery Creek) to be replaced
- Pedestrian safety improvements to be constructed to focus on movement of pedestrians through village
- Construction map
- Construction presentation
Village of Cross Plains to reconstruct sanitary sewer and water main within Main St. as part of this project. Storm sewer to be reconstructed and storm water treatment facilities to be constructed.
- Design work with construction anticipated 2014/2015
- Environmental Assessment (EA) completed 2013
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: March 30, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.