Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14 Reconstruction
Brooklyn-Oregon, Dane County
|View SW, US 14 Reconstruction, Brooklyn-Oregon, Dane County in a larger map.|
Note - Oct. 9, 2014 PIM 5-7 p.m., Oregon Middle School Cafeteria, Oregon, for US 14 Realignment Project, WIS 92 to WIS 138 (Segment E), preliminary design plans and tentative schedule.
US 14, WIS 92 to WIS 138, Brooklyn to Oregon, Dane County.
- US 14 Realignment (Segment E), town of Rutland
- Park and ride lot (SE quadrant of the US 14/WIS 138 interchange) (Segment F), town of Rutland
- Existing US 14 Rehabilitation, W. Rutland Rd. to WIS 138 (Segment I), town of Rutland
US 14 is an important route in and around the Madison metropolitan area. Between WIS 92 to US 12/18 (Beltline) some improvements have been completed and others are being planned for US 14 and various US 14 intersections.
The improvements, planned and completed are to improve roadway capacity to address existing and future traffic volumes and/or to address specific operational needs. Operational needs are, for example, improvements to intersections with high crash rates by placing a roundabout or signals or improvements to the existing geometric deficiencies if applicable.
- US 14 Realignment (Segment E) - Construction anticipated 2018 (construction phases planned over four to six years)
- Park and ride lot (Segment F) - Construction start date TBD
- Existing US 14 Rehabilitation, W. Rutland Rd. to WIS 138 (Segment I) - Construction anticipated 2024
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: September 30, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.