Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14 Reconstruction - Maps
US 14, WIS 92 to WIS 138, Brooklyn to Oregon, Dane County.
- US 14 Realignment (Segment E)
- Park and ride lot (SE quadrant of the US 14/WIS 138 interchange) (Segment F)
- Existing US 14 Rehabilitation, W. Rutland Rd. to WIS 138 (Segment I)
- Project location/overview - ALL projects segments A-H Note - Segments A, B, C, D, G, H are completed and shown in grey on the map
- Project overview - US 14 Realignment, WIS 92 to WIS 138 (Segment E)
US 14 Realignment, WIS 92 to WIS 138 (Segment E (purple line on the map))
View US 14 Reconstruction, WIS 92 to WIS 138 (Segment E) in a larger map.
- Reconstruct as a new four-lane, limited-access highway
- This section of roadway to be relocated onto right of way originally purchased in 1976
- Construction scheduled for 2018
Park and ride lot, SE quadrant of the US 14/WIS 138 interchange (Segment F (purple box on the map))
View US 14 Reconstruction, Park and ride lot (Segment F) in a larger map.
- Construction date TBD
Existing US 14 Rehabilitation, W. Rutland Rd. to WIS 138 (Segment I (green line on the map))
View Existing US 14 Rehabilitation, W. Rutland Rd. to WIS 138 (Segment I) in a larger map.
- Construction anticipated 2024
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: September 30, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.