Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 14 Reconstruction - Public involvement
Sign up for project updates
Join the project distribution list to receive updates and
notices via email on US 14 Reconstruction.
- You should receive an email confirming your subscription. Contact Michael Rampetsreiter if you have difficulties or questions about subscribing.
Public Involvement Meetings (PIM), hearings and other meetings
- Nov. 2014 - PIM tentatively scheduled for Park and ride lot (Segment F) preliminary design plans and tentative schedule.
- Oct. 9, 2014 - PIM for US 14 Realignment Project, WIS 92 to WIS 138 (Segment E).
- May 12, 2011 - PIM to inform the community of the
anticipated US 14 and County MM
interchange project design layout and the anticipated construction schedule (Segment E).
- Comment sheet Note - Comment period ended June 9, 2011
- Aug. 14, 2008 - Public Hearing for the EA FONSI for the US 14 corridor projects (Segment A, B, C (which are completed) and E).
WisDOT welcomes project comments/suggestions. Please give us your comments/suggestions on this project, the project goals, transportation deficiencies, project purpose and need, and preliminary alternatives. Thank you for your interest and assistance with this important project.
- Submit comments at PIMs and/or other public meetings
- Send project comments via email to project staff
- Comment sheet (printable version) Note - Comments due Oct. 24, 2014
- Via online comment/questionnaire
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: October 15, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.