Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 60 Wisconsin River Bridge - Fast facts
|View SW, WIS 60, Wisconsin River Bridge, in Prairie du Sac, Sauk County in a larger map.|
WIS 60, Wisconsin River Bridge, in Prairie du Sac, Sauk County.
- WisDOT will be replacing the deck on Wisconsin River Bridge.
- Repainting of the existing girders.
- Replacing the approach pavement.
- Constructing a right turn lane at the intersection of US 12 and WIS 188.
- May to Nov. 2014
- Traffic will be detoured to US 12 during construction.
- The bridge will be closed for the duration of the project.
Mahesh Shrestha, Project Manager
Michael Bie, WisDOT Southwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright St.
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: June 10, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.